Franchisee Qualifications .
We are looking for the best of the best to help us bring Pinspiration to communities everywhere. Pinspiration Franchise Group receives hundreds of applications for franchise ownership each month. The applicants we select to move forward in the qualification process have the following characteristics:
- Passionate: Pinspiration franchisees are passionate about creativity, community, and the Pinspiration family. We are looking for business owners who view Pinspiration as a way of life, not as a job.
- Team Players: Pinspiration was founded by a family and operates as a family. We are seeking franchisees who want to be part of a greater network of collaborative, supportive business owners.
- Caring: All our locations give a percentage of revenue to our partner charity organizations, and believe in giving back to their communities.
- Process-Oriented: One of the benefits of opening a craft studio as part of a franchise is that we have done the hard work for you. We have developed systems for marketing and operations that our franchisees can replicate at their locations. We are owners who are innovative and creative, but who can follow a system.
- Financially Qualified: The range of investment to start a Pinspiration business is as low as $38,740 (for our home-based Pinspiration business) or $71,500-$190,500 (for a full-fledged retail Pinspiration location), plus some extra money in the bank to cover initial expenses. Most qualified candidates have approximately $30,000-40,000 in cash available and the ability to borrow or finance the remainder. Some choose to partner with friends or family.
If you are interested and believe you meet the above qualifications, we would love to speak with you. Request a consultation today to receive more information and find out if you qualify: