What is the initial investment?
Cost to begin operating in a territory starts at about $40,000, plus an additional $27,000 to $33,000 in working capital to cover costs for the first few months of operations.
Does Pinspiration help with location sourcing and selection?
Yes! The Pinspiration franchise program provides:
• A list of recommended local sites
• Comprehensive local real estate and landlord information
• An experienced real estate attorney to review and negotiate your lease options at a reduced rate
• Sample architectural and design concepts along with detailed source lists for fixtures and finishes
• Demographic statistics, CCR, and zoning information on each prospective locatio
Does Pinspiration provide training?
Yes, we offer an extensive, 1,200-page operations manual, classroom training, facilities training, and post-opening on-site training. We provide support for our franchisees through every stage of pre-launch and operations.
Does Pinspiration get special vendor prices?
Yes, we have secured discounted pricing for our franchisees from select vendors.
Does Pinspiration offer financing?
No, but we can refer you to many sources including
the SBA and local banks. Most franchisees utilize
equity lines or borrow from friends and family.
How long does it take to open a Pinspiration Franchise?
Most franchisees will open 4-6 months from signing. Once you have been granted a franchise, we work with you to open your doors for business as soon as possible.
How does one get started?
Please visit Pinspiration.com/Franchise to
complete an application. If you are qualified, we
will contact you for a phone interview.